I've always been an advocate for new technology... So, when work told us that there's some new technology that they were testing, boy was I there to receive! :P It's kind of a hush hush thing - have to be on the lookout for the competition - but hey - if you have it, why not flaunt it - as discretly as possible, that is :P The phone is probably no secret - it's been out in Europe for a bit...
Never really being a Sharp person (pun not intended :P), I probably surprised myself on how I took to this phone. There are flaws, like all phones, but it's an improvement from their previous models. The 2 megapix cam function has awed lots of people... I'm impressed myself.
The other piece of technology is the speed of this thing to connect up to the net - 3G - the next big thing in mobile data communications. Moblog takes on a whole new offing for me - I've always complaint about the speeds of over the air data connections - but this - well, we shall see. At the moment, it's keeping this little girl very happy on the train, tapping to her heart's content on the keypad of her little Sharp 902 :)
Home's a stone throw away - will post some pics up later.
Cheerio :)
Monday, June 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 ramblings:
Post a Comment