Went to try on wedding gowns last week... saw this really pretty one - which I fell in love with - but the tag on it is... well... somewhat out of my range... *sigh*
The question now is - should I make my dress and keep it, or just rent it? The price difference is quite considerable - and thinking practically about it - would I want to keep the dress for, well, ever?
Rational says it's a waste (of both money & space) to buy and keep that oh-so-beautiful dress... I'm a sucker romantic, part sentimental fool - I think that is why I'm kind of stressing on what should I do for THE DRESS... Urghhh >.<
Been browsing for some designs as well - came up with this one - which I quite fancy. May be I'll just make it, then rent it... the options are endless...

The front

The back
May be I should start "The Perils of a Dress Hunting Bride-To-Be"...
It's times like this I wish I was back home - where getting nice, cheap wedding packages are so much easier than here...
Oh - have to remember the bridesmaids dresses as well. *on the brink of going mad*
I think now I understand why brides get stressed when organising weddings...
As like a fellow blogger (and forumer) liked to say - *pengsan* (or "faint" in Malay)




0 ramblings:
Post a Comment