What the....
Friday started of cheery (and a little hyper) - which may be due to an amount of alcohol consumed the night before. Funny theory - but I think that was just it. Either that or I was just happy to be speaking to one that knows how to push my buttons all throughout the day. Technology has indeed evolved into a state where we do wonder sometimes if there are limits to what we do sometimes over this medium. Some say it's still evolving, some say it's stagnant. I'm just taking each day as it comes - and I guess, trying to discover the limits of what this 'technology' can take me.
The masseuse at work (yes, we have them at work - they come in every fortnight to give massages to everyone) didn't really do a good job with me - my shoulders feel like they are carrying a ton of bricks. Someone sponsor me a weekend away at a resort please... I just want to sleep all day and have no one (ooeerr... may be one can... ;) bother me.
*piak* Wake up laaaa... dreaming... :P
Anyway, Saturday was a bummer of a day - in terms of weather. Raining and raining and more raining. Which is actually a blessing - considering how Sydney needs the rain these days. The drought is taking a toll on the farming industry - and in effect, we consumers suffer a little in terms of price hikes on meat & vege prices. Oh well, we are all human, and we all have to eat... :)
The rainy day turned out well - I went shopping with a few girlfriends... had a blast dressing each other up and purchasing stuff. I made a purchase myself - and am very happy with it. For one, I looked good in it (eehh... perasan pulak! Hehe *blush*), and it was on SALE - half price leh... of course must buy laaaaa.... Hahaha... I'm a sucker for sale items... :P
With the company of friends, sitting in a cafe watching the world go by on a rainy day, peals of laughter filled the semi-full joint whenever a joke is cracked, amidst the tinkling of spoons on sides of coffee mugs/cups. Heads turned only to be greeted with a bunch of quite attractive ladies just being themselves... These are the times I treasure... If only I had the camera, pictures could be taken, but alas - fate has it that I would have to either wait to get one, or just not have one at all... we shall see...
Someone mentioned to me blogging takes patience and time. Bottoms up to you... Only took me 5 hours to do this between phone calls & emails :P
Have some random shots I took on my phone - enjoy...
:)
Friday started of cheery (and a little hyper) - which may be due to an amount of alcohol consumed the night before. Funny theory - but I think that was just it. Either that or I was just happy to be speaking to one that knows how to push my buttons all throughout the day. Technology has indeed evolved into a state where we do wonder sometimes if there are limits to what we do sometimes over this medium. Some say it's still evolving, some say it's stagnant. I'm just taking each day as it comes - and I guess, trying to discover the limits of what this 'technology' can take me.
The masseuse at work (yes, we have them at work - they come in every fortnight to give massages to everyone) didn't really do a good job with me - my shoulders feel like they are carrying a ton of bricks. Someone sponsor me a weekend away at a resort please... I just want to sleep all day and have no one (ooeerr... may be one can... ;) bother me.
*piak* Wake up laaaa... dreaming... :P
Anyway, Saturday was a bummer of a day - in terms of weather. Raining and raining and more raining. Which is actually a blessing - considering how Sydney needs the rain these days. The drought is taking a toll on the farming industry - and in effect, we consumers suffer a little in terms of price hikes on meat & vege prices. Oh well, we are all human, and we all have to eat... :)
The rainy day turned out well - I went shopping with a few girlfriends... had a blast dressing each other up and purchasing stuff. I made a purchase myself - and am very happy with it. For one, I looked good in it (eehh... perasan pulak! Hehe *blush*), and it was on SALE - half price leh... of course must buy laaaaa.... Hahaha... I'm a sucker for sale items... :P
With the company of friends, sitting in a cafe watching the world go by on a rainy day, peals of laughter filled the semi-full joint whenever a joke is cracked, amidst the tinkling of spoons on sides of coffee mugs/cups. Heads turned only to be greeted with a bunch of quite attractive ladies just being themselves... These are the times I treasure... If only I had the camera, pictures could be taken, but alas - fate has it that I would have to either wait to get one, or just not have one at all... we shall see...

Reflections
Someone mentioned to me blogging takes patience and time. Bottoms up to you... Only took me 5 hours to do this between phone calls & emails :P
Have some random shots I took on my phone - enjoy...
:)




3 ramblings:
u hv a masseuse at work? so cool! *jeles* *jeles*
Join the crowd Oli... LOL... Everyone I've spoken to said the same thing when I mentioned the masseuse at work...
:)
Post a Comment